With its exceptional location in Brittany at the mouth of the Aber Benoît, the campsite welcomes you between April and the end of September to enjoy a great holiday in the Abers country.
The Aber Benoît campsite is located at the seaside at a place called “corn ar gazel” in Saint-Pabu in the Abers country, in the northern Finistère, 20 kilometres away from Brest and 5 kilometres away from Ploudalmézeau and shops. The campsite overlooks the ocean and is surrounded by three beautiful white sand beaches with direct access thereto. With a surface area of about 7 hectares, you can choose between about 20 recent mobile homes, 3 cottages and 100 airy and hedged places.
From July 10th and August 18th, we propose a real entertainment programme for people of all ages as well as a free kids club and you will also find all necessary commodities for a pleasant stay
- Fresh bread and newspapers delivered daily.
- Staple goods daily available.
- Bar, snack, fresh roasted chicken every day. .
- “Crepe” evenings every Monday
- Overnight security. Besides the managers’ constant attendance, a guardian oversees the campsite every night to make sure that you have a good sleep and is also available for any question or problem.
- Horse riding, diving, visits, local entertainment and events, Abers house, a rich natural, cultural and gastronomic heritage...
Various services provided within the campsite:
Daily open from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm from July 9th too August 18th. You will find there all kinds of information concerning the campsite, local tourism, weather conditions and tide timetable. You can also pick up your post and read your messages. During the other months, we are present at the reception between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
Daily open. You will find there 2 washing machines 7kg (€ 5 for one coin) and a dryer (€ 3.60).
Lending of Seahorse trolley:
a real “all land” trolley for people with reduced mobility
Animals allowed on the campsite:
Animals allowed on the campsite (except dogs belonging to the first and second categories). They must have an updated rabies vaccine, be kept on a lead and never left alone and they must be quiet. In order to help us keeping a clean campsite, handy poop bags are available (at the reception).
Preservation of our environment:
- Regular collect of fly rubbish on site
- Containers available for sorting the recyclables.
Following this sustainable approach, we use ecological cleaning products, we take all possible steps to minimise our water and energy consumption and a part of our electricity is supplied by sustainable energies..