The Aber Benoît campsite offers various actions to minimize the environmental impact of its activity.
- We have set up composters for campsite users,
- We compost food scraps from our catering area,
- We give a second life to the material that we no longer use by donating them (individuals, associations etc.).
- Thanks to the installation of water-saving devices, our consumption fell from 150 to 100 liters per night between 2016 and 2021.
- We most often use Ecolabelled cleaning products,
- We do not use any environmentally harmful chemicals when maintaining green spaces.
- We offer several local products in terms of food.
- We have placed several nesting boxes on the campsite,
- We only mow the embankments after June.