To visit and see The Abers:
This coast with continuously modified landscapes, with many “fours à goémon” (typical stone ditches), small islands visible at low tide and Gallo-Roman relics
- Chapels, churches, Calvaries
- Fish ponds in Landéda
- The lighthouse of the “Île Vierge” (about 30 km away)
- The Ouessant island (pier located 35 km away)
- Brest (25 km away), its castle, museums, shops, harbour…
- Fest-noz, fireworks, theme-based days, concerts…
- In July and August, nearly all days offer you festivities or activities (most of the time free) in our region.
- A programme detailing all these events is available at the campsite reception.
Leisure and sport activities
Around Saint Pabu:
- “Centre de Voile de l’Aber Wrac’h”, water sport centre
In the surrounding area:
- “La Récré des 3 curés”, in Milizac (13 km). Leisure and amusement park for the whole family.
- “Spadium”, in Saint Renan (20 km). Aquatic centre (swimming pool, piscine, slide, hammam, Jacuzzi…).
- “Océanopolis”, at the Brest harbour (25 km). Ocean discovery park.
- Karting track in Ploumoguer (20 km).
- Golf in Brest les Abers, golf round with 18 cups in Plouarzel (20 km) and Penn ar Bed, in Lanrivoaré(15 km).
- Brest swing golf (20 km).
- « Reveokite » and “Airtokite” , touring kiteboarding schools.